Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Bucket List: Lousy Movie, Great Idea

I'm a little slow at times, but I finally watched The Bucket List. I love Morgan Freeman, and since I stumbled across it channel surfing, I watched it.

Sorry, Morgan, but that movie was awful.  I don't like tearjerkers, and it was one. So if you haven't seen it, consider yourself warned.

That being said...

I like the idea of a bucket list - a list of things you'd like to do before you die. There are several things I would like to do, so why not make my own list? So here's my start.


I'm from the West Coast - and I love the ocean. But I've only ever seen the sun SET over the water, and once in my life I want to see the sun RISE over the sea.

I hope my list is long, and I have the time to do them all. Some of the things on my list, long before the idea had a name, will go on this new list as I go. Some I've already done, I'll add those as well. After all, I should get credit for the ones I've already done, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment