Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Deck Boxes for Collector Card Games

Sonny Boy (my ten year old son) and all his friends are really, REALLY into Pokemon.  Nana, being Nana, has bought him hundreds of these cards. I figured if he was going to have all these cards, he might as well learn to play, so I learned with him.

That's how they get you, you know....

So now we both have hundreds of cards.

Official decks are sixty cards each, and we both have enough to make several. If we're going to take the time to organize them into playable decks, we have to have a place to put them, right?

If I'm going to make something, I might as well share it!

Here is my template for a Decorate-It-Yourself  60-card deck box!  Kids can color them however they like, or you can print designs on them yourself. Put them together with tape and they are perfect for the next TCG* party. (*Trading Card Game - see how geeky I have become?)



Right click and "Save As..." to download. Print as an 8"x10" on heavy cardstock, cut out, fold, decorate and tape together along sides and bottom.

Here are a couple more pre-decorated. Save, print actual size and cut out.







You're welcome.

3 comments:

  1. This looks excellent. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know people are enjoying them! Play on!

      Delete
  2. This looks excellent. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete